a. Electric-Electronic Engineering Double Major Program is available for all students.
b. Double Major Program students must fulfill same obligations with Electric-Electronic Enginnering students for graduation. For determination of whether the obligations are fulfilled, rules which are below are applied.
• Compulsory courses which are included in curriculum can be transferred with equivalent courses or higher level courses that are related same topics.
• First summer internship can be transferred.
• UFND and YÖK courses can be transferred.
• Other courses which are deemed appropriate by the Department Board can be transferred to related course cluster as selective course.
• Senior Design Projects can be transferred with Department Board decision in very special cases.
• Double Major Program students have to take new courses whose total credits are at least 120 ECTS, even if the transferred courses’ total credits is over 120 ECTS.
• If there is a prerequisite course for any course which is neccessary to taken by Double Major Program students, transferred equivalent perrequiste courses are sufficient.
c. Double Major Program students can switch to Minor Program
d. The students who applied to Double Major must meet the following requirements;
- CGPA must be at least 2.80/4.00
- The candidates must rank in the top 20% in terms of success in his/her own major.
- The candidates must have successfully passed all the credit courses they took in their own major program until the semester they are applying.
- Click for double major curriculum.