Senior design projects consist 2 courses named EEE 491 and EEE 492. In these courses, each student by himself or in a team will work on a design project from conception through implementation and testing. The students meet regularly with their project supervisors to track technical and project management issues. This senior capstone design project course involves specifying, designing, implementing and testing a substantial hardware and/or software electrical-electronic engineering project. Projects will also cover economic and environmental issues. Projects are assessed on compliance to electrical-electronic engineering principles, completion, and deployment. Project documentation, written reports and oral presentations are required.
2014 – 2015 Senior Projects please click.
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
1. To be able to identify an engineering problem.
2. To be able to conduct background research.
3. To be able to analyze feasibility of a project.
4. To be able to consider business, marketing and environmental issues.
5. To be able to develop project requirements.
6. To be able to carry out tests.
7. To be able to perform and refine project requirements.