a. Electric-Electronic Engineering Double Major Program is available for all students.
b. Double Major Program students must fulfill same obligations with Electric-Electronic Enginnering students for graduation. For determination of whether the obligations are fulfilled, rules which are below are applied.
• Compulsory courses which are included in curriculum can be transferred with equivalent courses or higher level courses that are related same topics.
• First summer internship can be transferred.
• UFND and YÖK courses can be transferred.
• Other courses which are deemed appropriate by the Department Board can be transferred to related course cluster as selective course.
• Senior Design Projects can be transferred with Department Board decision in very special cases.
• Double Major Program students have to take new courses whose total credits are at least 72 ECTS, even if transferred courses’ total credits is over 168 ECTS.
• If there is a prerequisite course for any course which is neccessary to taken by Double Major Program students, transferred equivalent perrequiste courses are sufficient.
c. Double Major Program students can switch to Minor Program.